Saturday, October 04, 2008

Malaysia Trip - Wednesday August 27, 2008

This is the start of my last full day in Malaysia. I slept quite well in the Guest Room at JIC, and made myself a breakfast of toast & peanut butter, fresh strawberries and Ipoh white coffee. As I was sitting at my desk I held a roaring and went outside to see Mig-29 fighters flying over in formation, likely practicing for Merdeka Day, which is their 51st anniversary of independence from Britain.

For lunch I went out to a dim sum, then to a mall to buy some souvenirs and another suitcase. Even with the new suitcase it will be difficult for me to get everything home.

This afternoon I started feeling sick, with an upset stomach. We ended up cancelling the evening meeting, a decision that was made easier by the fact that it was pouring rain and the auditorium at the chapel was flooding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home