Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Malaysia Trip - Sunday August 24, 2008

This morning I woke up having had the best night of sleep so far. I guess my body is getting used to the time zone. We went to the Breaking of Bread for 8:00am, and arrived just as the first hymn was getting started. That was my fault because it took me a couple of extra minutes to get ready. After the Breaking of Bread I gave my first message, we had some breakfast, I answered some questions for the folks there, and then I gave my second message. I’m so glad I had the opportunity to go there. They are a small church that doesn’t get many visitors, particularly visitors from overseas. I was happy to have a chance to meet with them and share from the Bible. Finally, one of the sisters (Brenda Li) gave us some of the famous Ipoh White Coffee, which I am anxious to try.

After a lunch at a Chinese restaurant, we drove back to KL, I checked into my hotel for 45 minutes, and then we took a 45 minute drive down to the Klang Assembly (Pekan Baru Gospel Hall). I gave a message there, and then we went to the Lee’s house for fellowship and food. The Lee’s have a large house and typically have the whole assembly over for a meal after the meeting. This was a very long but very good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home