Saturday, March 11, 2006

Update

Karen isn't coughing as hard, but she's pretty wiped out. I took the children out to Home Depot to buy a couple of lamps, and then for groceries. This afternoon it's 9 degrees outside, and so the children have been able to go out without jackets (wearing sweaters). They've been playing outside for over 4 hours! Hannah slept for over 3 hours, which gave me the chance to have a nap and get a little work done.

I took yesterday off work to help out. At lunch I was quite pleased with myself. I made pasta for Hannah's lunch, and made a cheese sauce. I just warmed some milk, added some shreaded cheddar, stirred until dissolved and added a little flour. The best part was, Hannah actually enjoyed it! Usually she hates my special creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home