Wednesday, February 22, 2006

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

Last night we got a babysitter and went out for supper. We went to the Lone Star. Good TexMex food. I had a charbroiled steak and ribs, with a salad, Mexican rice and onion rings. Yum. And it was great to get out with Karen and have a conversation that wasn't interupted by "Can I have some more milk?"

After we got home, the downstairs toilet flooded. I got to clean it up with about a dozen towels... including what poured through into the basement.

Actually I would put up with the overflowing toilet every night, if it meant I also got to go on a date with Karen. But hopefully our next date will not be balanced off by near disaster. Of course, our next date will probably be in 2010!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sean!

I read this post and it made me smile!

~ Melissa

2:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home