Friday, March 31, 2006

Taking the Day Off

I'm taking today off, to celebrate my youth, and in dread of what is happening tomorrow.

On the bright side, I get to take my children out to the Science and Technology Museum this morning, and this afternoon after Hannah wakes up we are going shopping for a new dishwasher. Karen wanted to get some cleaning done, so I'm taking the children out of the house (and enjoying some time with them). I LOVE being a Dad (especially one who is still young).

A big change is coming up, and I thought I would be able to announce it this week, but it looks like I'll have to wait until next week. Stay tuned.

Last Sunday I finished preaching through Romans. 22 messages over a period of several years. It's done! I think I might tackle Galatians next, although I was thinking of doing a survey of basic Christian doctrine.

On a different topic, I finished reading "One Up on Wall Street" by the legendary investor Peter Lynch. I wouldn't try some of his strategies for investing, and the book is somewhat dated (I got it at the library for 50 cents) but he does have some helpful rules about investing and understanding the fundamentals of a balance sheet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home