Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy

I haven't had a lot of time for posting on my blog lately. I did my taxes the other night, and the past two nights I've been working on a sermon for Sunday. I also have the next issue of Learning at Home coming up.

I've also been pushing my way through a number of books. I just finished "Preaching the Parables to Postmoderns", which is an OK book that could be much better if the author didn't feel the need to make the Parables more interesting by throwing in a bunch of extra-Biblical (and in some cases questionable) details. I also wrote a short book review of this book.

Karen is now fully recovered. Sick for 2 weeks, coughing and wiped out, we're pretty sure it was pneumonia. No fun.

Slightly more fun was exercising some stock options last night. I have a huge number of stock options that are all underwater, but a few that were "in the money". I exercised them and will get a bit of money for them. Ah yes, I remember the good old days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home