Saturday, February 05, 2005

Saturday Update

It’s a Saturday morning and Karen is making waffles for the children. She’s got raspberries and whipped cream, so it should be an extravaganza. This big production for breakfast is surprising considering the night we had. It took half an hour to get Hannah down to sleep, then she woke up 2 hours later at 9:30 and stayed wake until about 2:45am. We tried rocking her, but every time we put her down she’d wake up. We tried letting her cry it out for an hour, but she never stopped. I took her downstairs for an hour until she was played out, but when I tried to put her down she woke again. Finally she conked out at about 2:45am after having got yet another feed.

We had big plans for today. I was going to work on sermons this morning, and we planned to go to the church Family Fun Day this afternoon. We’ll have to see how it works out.

Joel was telling me about his dream the other day. Apparently he was living in a nice house and was married. I asked who his wife was but he said, “That’s the strange part. I didn’t know her name.” Apparently he and Mrs. Abigail were hatching lizards together. I observed that some women want children, but I guess others want lizards.

Joel was working on a computer game called “X Rex Nex”. He cut out a CD made of paper.

We won't be going to the library today, except to drop off some stuff that's due back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home