Saturday, January 22, 2005

General Update

Hannah and I both have a cold. She was up for a couple of hours last night, and has a very runny nose today. My chest is kind of heavy and I’m coughing, but at least the sore throat is going away. There is a visiting speaker at church this weekend, but I’m feeling too dragged out to go anywhere.

I had quite an experience getting a second hard drive for my new computer. I opened the case and looked through the instruction booklet, but couldn’t figure out what they were saying. When I took it to a computer store, the guy pointed out that I would need a second mounting bracket from Dell, and a new connector cable because mine would only accommodate a single hard drive. Also, looking inside the case I see that there is no slot on the motherboard for an 8x AGP video card, so I can never upgrade the video card. Very good Dell! You saved two dollars and have lost a customer. I finally bought an external 160GB hard drive from a local computer store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home