Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sick Weekend

Still feeling sick. We didn't make it out to church today. Hannah was really congested, and I am coughing and dragged out. I ordered some Greek food for supper tonight, so Karen wouldn't have to cook. Not that I am completely altruistic; this also meant I wouldn't be asked to do any dishes! Anyway, it turns out that our favourite Greek place didn't burn to the ground after all. It did burn, just not completely. They are now back in business. I get a lot of funny spellings for my last name. Up until tonight, the funniest was "Abbygale". But tonight, the restaurant wrote "Aplgill" as my last name on the bill. Who knows - maybe this is phonetic Greek. The odd thing is that I actually spelled my name for the guy and I'm pretty sure I didn't say a p l g i l l. Anyway, the food was good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home