Saturday, February 26, 2005

Celebration

Today we celebrated Joel's birthday. I took him out and got his hair cut, and then we had a party from 11:00am to 1:00pm. I think everyone had a good time. Bethany had made a decoration with about 100 chain links of coloured construction paper. We ordered pizza and Karen made an ice cream cake (although I went and ordered a pepperoni pizza instead of a plain cheese pizza and spent about 15 minutes removing pepperoni. However all was not lost; I put all the pepperoni on my pizza!).

I am reading William Dembski's book, "Intelligent Design". It's still early in the book and I don't know what to think, or how he is going to develop some of his initial statements about "signs". He did inspire me to do some interesting thinking of my own about the ressurection though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home