Tuesday, August 26, 2003

More from the Ontario Hansard

Mr Martiniuk: I only have two minutes and there's much to cover.
I would like to thank the member for Renfrew North, who spoke against the bill but provided no alternatives.

The member for London Centre is protecting her constituency. It's parochial. She is being overserviced and it's all cosy and she's protecting her little nest. I understand that. However, it's time we in this House started to look at the province as a whole. These are desperate times in my riding. I have 15,000 people who are not serviced by a family physician and I put it to the member for London Centre: Look at my people. Don't just try to feather your nest.


Mr Bisson: We are looking at your people. That's why we're going to vote against this bill, you moron.

http://hansardindex.ontla.on.ca/hansardeissue/36-2/l068a.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home