Tuesday, August 19, 2003

A Couple of Musings

Karen and I have been talking about buying a mini-van. When Bethany heard us talking, she brought us her piggy bank and told us we could have all of her money because she doesn't need it. Of course, I cried. (and of course, I didn't take her money!)

Canadian Tire developed a good reputation during the blackout. They stayed open late selling necessities to people, and without power arranged for employees with flashlights to help each customer do their shopping. They were also set up to take Visa credit cards without needing to swipe them through the machine.

On Sunday, I missed a day of studying Greek. I have done some studying every day for the last month, but missing a day scared me because I find it far too easy to stop doing things. I find studying interesting, but it isn't always easy to be disciplined about it. I have been reviewing to the end of chapter 13, and hopefully by Thursday will finish chapter 14. Again, this is towards my goal of making it to the end of chapter 20 and then spending the money on a better book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home