Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day

Since our Sundays are so busy, we celebrated Father's Day on Saturday. Karen made a breakfast in bed for me (which reminds me of making breakfast in bed for my Dad and spilling a whole glass of chocolate milk all over him. As kids, chocolate milk was about the best thing in the world, but I never stopped to consider whether my Dad actually likes chocolate milk!). Then Karen gave be leave to go out by myself for the day. So I ended up wandering around the new War Museum for about 6 hours. I was able to see a lot more of the exhibits, and had a quiet lunch there, but frankly I was lonely without my family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent about five hours there with my brother and only saw half of the museum. They have done an execellent job.

5:13 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home