Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Update

I'm still wrestling with the wireless network adaptor for my new computer. Tonight I searched the Internet for information, and send an email to Linksys. Hopefully something will come up.

Bethany jumped into Hannah's room tonight, and Hannah decided to scream... so loud I was deaf in my left ear for about 5 minutes. I haven't had an experience like that since that unfortunate incident with a 410 shotgun.

On CFRA radio this morning they were interviewing "an expert on immigration" from the University of Toronto. He said that some Muslim schools in Canada are teaching curriculum that is unacceptable in Canada (hatred, etc), and that is why all curriculum used by all faith groups in their schools must be centrally monitored. He went on to say religion is hard to control, but this would be a first step. Nothing like punishing the innocent with the guilty! But of course his antipathy towards religion obviously goes a bit deeper. Get it straight guy... it wasn't fundamentalist Christians who destroyed the World Trade Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home