Sunday, December 05, 2004

Just another weekend

I took Friday off work with a cold. I still felt quite ill on Saturday and had to cancel a sermon I was scheduled to give on Sunday. This morning, we went out to the second meeting at 11:00. I think I’m on the mend, and I will go to work tomorrow, but I’m pretty dragged out.

Hannah still shows no signs of becoming a solid sleeper. She got up at 10:30 last night (just as Karen and I were going to sleep). Karen tried hard to get her down, but with no success. Finally, I took her downstairs for half an hour, then brought her up and rocked her down. At least it wasn’t as bad as the 2 hour session I had the other night.

My new router has been dropping Internet connections. It seems to drop the connection about 5-10 times a day, which is my definition of unstable. I called the manufacturer, and have now upgraded the firmware and reset the router. Hopefully this will fix the problem. The support person said that if this doesn’t fix the problem, I should phone and ask to speak to a senior technician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home