Friday, July 02, 2004

The Long Weekend

My parents are visiting for the long weekend. It's really great to see them again, and they are really a big help. They took all of the children for a walk this morning, and so Karen and I had over an hour to work on cleaning out the garage. My parents and I also spent quite a bit of time pulling weeds from the back yard. I have hired a lawn care guy to fertilize, and he spent a couple of hours in the spring pulling all the weeds he could find, but today we really made progress!

During their visit, Popa taught Bethany to ride her bike. I tried to teach her, but it eluded me. Anyway, she started yesterday and now she rides like she's been doing it for years!

Of course, Nana and Popa have been enjoying spending time with their newest grandchild, Hannah. Popa took the two oldest children to Burger King for breakfast, which is a tradition for them. And there has been lots of time spent with Hannah, holding her and taking her out in the stroller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home