Saturday, February 21, 2004

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

No, we have not gotten the 95cm of snow Halifax did (that's about 34 inches), but we did get about 10cm of wet snow overnight. I shovelled most of the driveway, and a neighbour came over with his snow blower to do the end. Halifax is under a curfrew at the moment, to give the city works crews a chance to plow away the snow.

Last night I cooked supper (Karen feeling a little ill and lot tired). I made cocoa chicken with pasta. The children were sure they would not like it, but in the end they both had a second helping. It would have been better if I had some Corn Flakes crumbs, but I did the best I could.

I'm reading a labour support book now. I guess my other reading will have to wait, since I do have an impending deadline to finish this one! I did get about an hour this morning to review some of my Greek. The stem endings and article forms for the nominative, genitive, dative and accusative cases just don't stick in my brain that well. Continuous practice is needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home