Friday, January 30, 2004

Sears - the Saga Continues

Tonight I got a call from Sears Maintenance. They said that they had noticed I had cancelled the maintenance contract, and was anything wrong? I started to tell my story of why I had cancelled the contract and made it less than 10 seconds into my story when the lady interrupted me and asked me "Do you want the one year contract?" I said "No" and she said "Well if you decide you want it just give us a call."

When they phoned, I thought this was the people who focused on winning back accounts, but really it was just it was just the mindless droids in the maintenance agreement sales department (the same people who signed me up for the two year contract when what I agreed to was the one year contract).

I think tomorrow I'm going to call up and cancel my Sears card. I'll never buy a big ticket item from them again, so why bother having their card. Grrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home