Friday, August 29, 2003

More from Joel

People love kid stories (gee, I wonder why), so here's another one. The other day I woke up about 7am, and Joel had come in to our room. I wasn't quite ready to crawl out of bed so I let Joel crawl in beside me. He liked it so much he said to me "I was so happy I cried."

On the other hand, a couple of nights ago Joel was being very whiny, and we kept saying no to him. Finally I told him to go up to his room. He said to me "Don't be hard on me." I think my generation and his generation may have some differences of opinion as to what is meant by being hard on a child. Anyway, by the end of the evening he was hugging me and telling me how much he loves me, so I guess saying "No" to him and sending him to his room for about 5 minutes hasn't scarred him for life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home