Sunday, April 01, 2007

Where's the Beef

It's been a beef kind of weekend. For lunch on Saturday I had a hot roast beef sandwich on an onion bun with mozzarella cheese. Yum. Then for supper we had some friends over for a BBQ. The first steak I ate was great, and the second one I ate was even better. But I'd have to say the third steak was the best. An inch thick, done on the barbecue with Montreal Steak spice. Of course there was also a baked potato, rolls, a spinach and strawberry salad, a broccoli-slaw salad and cake. I didn't sleep too well last night. Not sure why. Anyway, today after church we were invited to a friend's house for lunch and they served the most amazing Alberta AAA Prime Rib. Of course there were mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, carrots, broccoli and bacon salad, bread, pie, ice cream and cupcakes. But the prime rib was really great. And tonight after the evening meeting at church, Karen made me another roast beef sandwich on an onion bun. Where's the beef? I ate it. And no I can't eat another bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home