Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving

We have much to be thankful for, but we didn't have the Thanksgiving Day we planned. We were supposed to go to Karen's sister's house for Thanksgiving dinner. But last night Bethany got sick with some sort of stomach flu. Cleaning up after her made me somewhat nauseous, but about an hour later I was OK. Bethany remained ill until about 5:00pm tonight, by which time Joel was sick. He was still sick when we put him to sleep. It's 8:05pm and I'm planning to go to sleep soon. Karen is a night owl and will likely stay up until 11:00pm listening for the children. If I go to bed now I can get a couple of hours sleep before my shift starts. Yes, much to be thankful for, including Gravol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spunky said...

Thanks for the reminder that it is good to be thankful. I can sometimes think too much about what I still need, and not enough about what I already have.

11:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home