Saturday, August 05, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

I had some preparation work to do on tomorrow's sermons. Previously I did two messages on the Prolegomena, and tomorrow it is 2 messages on the Bible. Towards the end of August I plan to continue this series on theology with a message on dispensationalism.

I also managed to complete the editorial for the August issue of Learning at Home. This is the newsletter for the Ottawa Valley homeschool association. I'm running a bit behind this month with the sermons I'm working on, but feel strongly I want to put my best into these messages.

However, I did get a chance to take the children out to the library this morning, and to the park this afternoon. After much encouragement, Hannah started going down the slide. Of course, after the first trip down the slide, her whole mission in life could be summed up by the word, "Again!"

Here's a picture of the 3 children walking towards the play structure.



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home