Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A Big Change

On March 31st I said there was a big change coming, but I would have to wait until the next week to tell about it. It turns out that the change has taken much longer than expected. In short, I'm getting a new job. My position has been getting phased out slowly, so I've been looking around for another job within Alcatel. I was given a verbal offer, but it took a while for the formal offer to come through, and then finally the offer was rescinded. They were unable to complete the offer. This put me in a difficult situation since I've transitioned many of my responsibilities to another Manager. Well today I received a verbal offer on another position within Alcatel. I think this one will be formalized rather quickly, because there is nobody to else to transition out of the job I'm moving into. I'll post more when the offer is formalized, and when I understand the full scope of what I'll be responsible for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home