Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Sick... but getting better... but...

I was off work sick last Friday, and while I’m somewhat better, I’ve still got the bug. I went to work on Monday, but ended up coming home today before lunch because Karen is sick. She’s got some antibiotics and goes for an x-ray tomorrow. Bethany still has a cough, but the fever has gone. I'm taking tomorrow off work to help out.

The real story though is Hannah. I don’t know if it is coming back to make her sick again, but she is a total bear. Incredibly crabby, unhappy and constantly complaining. I guess because I’ve been home a lot during the last 5 days, she’s been getting lots of my attention and now demands it constantly. Hope my throat is better before the Homiletics Seminar on Saturday.

Wow… what a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home