Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Regular Update

It was a busy weekend. I took the children to the library on Saturday morning, which is a regular ritual for us. We were supposed to go out for supper to a friend’s house, but Bethany was feeling sick, so we had to cancel. The happy news is that while I was typing the previous sentence I got a phone call extending the invitation for next weekend!

On Sunday I was preaching in the morning and the evening. I choose Romans 13 and 14 as my passages. It was interesting because ahead of time I thought the Romans 13 sermon was weaker than the Romans 14 sermon. However when I preached them, the morning seemed stronger. I’ve learned that I have to be responsible in preparation, but that God can make more of my weakness than he can my strength.

Work has been really busy. In addition to the regular workload, I am working on writing the specification document for a new problem tracking system. The original spec had a lot of ambiguity in it, so myself and another design manager are blitzing on getting it ready. Last night I was adding some requirements that will benefit component engineering. You wouldn’t believe the issues surrounding component obsolescence (but then again, 99% of the people who read this blog really wouldn’t care what the issues are).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home