Monday, October 10, 2005

Challenging Day

Well, it was a challenging day. My parents left today, which is always sad for us. Also, when my parents have visited us for a couple of days they spend so much time with the children that when they leave the children are bored and cranky. That was what it was like today. Seems all of us (including Hannah who is cutting a molar) were cranky and depressed. For Karen and myself, it is probably the fact that Hannah woke us up early and we never got back to sleep. Then after supper, Hannah climbed onto one of the dining room chairs and... fell off onto the floor. She started shrieking so I rushed and bent down to pick her up as fast as I could and... split the seam in the back of my pants. And not a little split either! Nope, this was a 10 inch long split. Of course, despite Hannah crying, the other two children burst out laughing. Hannah was OK 2 minutes later and the pants are now in the garbage. Of course, half an hour later Hannah was trying to climb onto the chairs again and wept bitterly when I wouldn't let her. No, nothing too bad happened, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home