Friday, September 09, 2005

After the Long Weekend

I've been spending most of my blogging time on "Brethren Helping" and haven't had much time for personal blogging.

Anyway, we went to the new War Museum on Tuesday with the children. It was quite good and quite quiet (which is what you would expect on the first day of school - no kids field trips).

Hannah is using a couple of words like "duh" which means she wants to go downstairs, "doo" which is her word for yes, "pillow" and "egg". Don't ask...

One of the guys at work retired today. He is the same age as me, and this is the second time he has retired (the previous time lasted 4 years). Good for him! (but I kind of wish it was me who was retiring!).

Sunday School starts in a couple of weeks and it looks like I'll have about 14 kids in the 12 to 16 year old range. I'm looking forward to it. The key is to plan some material but not get too stressed if the kids want to talk about different issues and we don't make it through the planned material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home