Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday

We went to Denny's for breakfast this morning. With Hannah along, it certainly was an adventure (2 parts new experience, 1 part trial). She was pretty good for the first part, but got fussy at the end. Still, it was nice going out. Then as a family, we made a brief visit to the library.

I was doing some reading in Romans this afternoon. Specifically, I am giving some consideration to the Christology of Romans. Yes, Romans is best known as the book that discusses salvation, but I tend to think that any book with a well developed Soteriology should have a strong Christology. Anyway, we'll see.

Tomorrow I'm speaking in Renfrew. I will be preaching on "What is Truth". This is a sermon I have given before in other places, but I really think it is one of the most important sermons I have given and I really think it will be a blessing to the folks in Renfrew.

I put up a gate in the hall to restrict Hannah's movements. Hopefully this will mean less running after her.

Karen made her beef dip, which is one of my favourite meals. She served it with a Caesar salad, and I had some really great chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Hannah only had a half hour nap yesterday, so one would have thought she would have slept well last night. Alas, that was not the case. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up with her at 11:00. She was up for about 90 minutes before we finally got her back down. I would have taken her for a ride in the van except it would have meant getting her into her snowsuit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home