Saturday, October 23, 2004

Update

We took a vacation last weekend, to visit my parents in Sudbury. While it was great to see them, Hannah didn’t sleep very well and we ended up coming home a day early. The van handled great, and the cruise control made it really nice.

We let Hannah scream it out for a couple of nights, which in truth is harder on us than on her. But now she’s sleeping better.

My Dad has worked on a short autobiography about his days growing up in the Flour Mill area of Sudbury. I think it is really good, and I’m sure the kids will enjoy it.
Today I took Joel on a nature walk as part of his AWANA children’s program. He really enjoyed it, but I think it tired him out.

By the way, I did an update a couple of days ago, but Blogger ate it. 8-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home