Sunday, September 26, 2004

Still down but not out

I think I feel worse today than I did on Friday. Last night I woke about once every half hour (and twice with Bethany wanting water in the middle of the night). Hannah woke at 6am, so I got up with her because Karen can't sleep in the day. Karen got about 7 hours sleep, which is good for her, but she's got the cold too (just about 1 day behind me).

I was really hoping to go to church today because some of the young people in my Sunday School class are getting baptized. But I'm really in no condition to go 8-(. We had thought about Karen taking Bethany and Hannah and me keeping Joel with me, but Karen isn't well enough to go either. I love attending baptisms. The Bible is clear that baptism does not make a person a Christian, but it is a visible sign of the faith that someone has. In this case, I have worked with this Sunday School class last year and starting again this year, so I really wanted to see the public expression of their faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home