Saturday, September 25, 2004

Music

I went to the Christian bookstore last Saturday to look for some older music, which I had on tape many years ago but don't have on CD. I couldn't find anything I was looking for. Anyway, I looked online and found Steve Camp's web site. He has positioned his music as a ministry, and is offering it on a "whatever you can afford" basis. There are suggested donation amounts, but if you can't afford that, you can actually get some of his music for free. Most interestinly for me, he has about 60 songs available as mp3 downloads. The suggested donation is $1 U.S. per song. I downloaded the songs from his "Fire and Ice" album, as well as a couple of songs from another album. I'm free to upload them to an mp3 player or load them on a second computer if I like. I paid the suggested donation amount plus a little extra. This sort of approach to ministry must be encouraged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home