Wednesday, April 21, 2004

All is well (sort of)

I have a cold. Other than that, all is well. My Mom is here and is available to help, and Karen is pretty much back to 100%. She wanted to go out to get groceries yesterday, although I carried them into the house. She just got back from the library today.

I've been teaching the children each day this week, and yesterday took them out to the homeschool coop. The special activity yesterday was soap carving. The fellow who was teaching it is very talented at carving. For the most part, I've enjoyed teaching the children. Joel can read quite well, but he isn't much interested in it at this point.

Last week I was super productive. This week I'm taking it a bit easier. I bought a sheet of plywood to fix Joel's bed, but that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home