Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Tired, tired, tired

Today was a bit crazy at work. My computer was getting fixed, so there were lots of things that didn't get done that needed to get done. So they got done tonight. I put in an extra 2.5 hours of work, until the battery on my laptop finally ran out of juice. Still lots to do, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have too much work to take home tomorrow. It was rough because Joel wanted me to play Lego with him and I didn't have the time. He cried and cried and told me he didn't have a good day (he got his flu shot today). So I felt guilty. And I didn't make it out to the prayer meeting tonight, so I also felt guilty about that. I know I shouldn't feel guilty because I had no choice, but I still do. And I'm so tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home