Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Maybe I shouldn't have woken up

I was having a weird dream last night. I was single, and acting like a single guy. And we were telling funny stories about Uncle Jack (my grandfather's brother). And there was a software CD with an old copy of Microsoft FoxPro. As I said, pretty weird.

Then I heard the voice. "Mom. Mom!" I went running in Joel's room because I was awake and Karen was still asleep. I asked Joel what was wrong. He said he'd barfed. I asked where, he pointed down, and I realized I was standing in it. Yum. Lasagna barf. I got him a bowl, cleaned my feet, worked with Karen on cleaning up the barf, and then went back to bed. I was up from 12:30 to 2:00pm, and then at 3:00, 3:45, 4:20 and finally for good at 6:00am with both Joel and Hannah.

He's still sick. I took the day off work. Karen let me take a nap after she made a run to the pharmacy. So far, it's not a banner day in the Abigail household.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home