Sunday, April 15, 2007

Maybe the busyness will end...

Maybe the busyness will end, but I doubt it. Today I went to Kingston to speak at Union Street Gospel Chapel. Up at 5:30am and out the door by 6:30am, and back home in Ottawa by 10:10pm. In the middle was 5 hours of driving, 2 sermons and a nice afternoon getting to know some Christian folks who were nice enough to have us over. I say "us" because Bethany came with me. This is the first time one of my children have accompanied me on a preaching trip. I was speaking on the theology of the Bible, and frankly I know some of it was pretty tough. But I tried to make it interesting and understandable.

Next Saturday we're at the Ottawa Homeschool Conference. I have to get my thoughts together because I'll be sitting on the Dad's Panel. Basically I have a couple of minutes to introduce myself and my philosophy of homeschooling, and then answer some questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home