Saturday, November 27, 2004

Another Saturday Update

It’s busy week. Karen took Hannah to the doctor for a check-up and vaccination. She was quite good about it, but a little fussy that night. I’m preaching on Sunday night, so there are a lot of preparations involved. I went to the Physiotherapist for treatment of a tennis elbow. It looks like I will need to get a brace of some sort.

Also, while the children were at AWANA on Thursday night, I went and got a haircut. In fact, it’s quite short (number 3 clippers at the sides and number 4 clippers on top). Karen had given me the OK, but wasn’t too happy with the outcome. I like it, but Karen’s reaction was strong enough that I don’t think I’ll do it again.

I finally got DOSbox working on my new computer. It is a DOS simulator which can be used for running old DOS based programs (particularly games) which will not run under Windows XP, etc. While it worked fine in a window, it gave me a "Sync out of range" error from my monitor when in full screen mode. An online support forum gave me some suggestions for tweeks to the configuration file, and now it works.

Today I went shopping for Christmas presents for Karen. We got her a dh s y adgsyd gsdgashdgsa gsggdhgs PARITY ERROR - TRANSMISSION ENDED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home