Saturday, July 24, 2004

Just another busy Saturday

Saturdays always seem to be busy. This morning, Karen let me sleep in to about 7:30 (very late for me) and then I got up with the children and she went back to bed. I tooks some nice pictures of the children, including a couple of Hannah smiling.

At 10am, I took the older two children out to the library and then around for some things I needed to pick up. After lunch I got some groceries, then Karen and I took turns looking after the children. During my rest, I slept. During Karen's rest I played Lego with Joel and watched Hannah. I was also able to get a couple of things done around the house like changing a light bulb and fixing the freezer door. Scrofulous the Monster made a brief appearance to tickle Joel but was vanquished by the sword he picked up at his Vacation Bible School last week.

I barbequed supper, and once again while doing the barbequing pulled some weed from the back yard. I'm trying to be a good no-herbicide eco-friendly kind of guy, but I'm spending a lot of time pulling weeds and still seem to be losing the battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home