Monday, May 17, 2004

Cry, cry, cry

Hannah has had one of those days. Not much sleep, but lots of crying. I think it's likely gas that's hurting her. In any case, it seems easier for us this time around. We don't run to pick her up every time she wakes, and when she crys it doesn't put our nerves on end. On the other hand, sleep is nice when we get it!

On Saturday morning I picked up the minivan, and on Saturday afternoon I took Karen and the 3 children in the minivan to the library. I felt so suburban!

Sunday morning I was down in Winchester, speaking at a very small and very nice church on Romans 8. They had a potluck lunch which was really great. Just a really nice group of Christians. What an encouragement they are to me.

Back to work today. Lots is happening. Process changes and getting new products out the door and documentation. It's good to have a job, but it's hard to believe I just came back from a vacation a month ago. Of course, 2 weeks home with a newborn isn't a vacation in the normal sense of the word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home