Saturday, January 03, 2004

Saturday

Today was a busy day. I was preparing a sermon for tomorrow. The preparation seemed to go well. However my perceptions are not always accurate, so we'll see what the Lord is able to do with my preparations tomorrow.

Also, some friends came over this morning to help me move an exercise machine into the basement (to make room in our bedroom for the baby's crib). I'll feel better when the crib is all set up. Karen is looking into diaper services. With the first 2 we used disposables, but this time she's thinking of cloth. Anyone have an opinion on this?

Tonight, Karen made some cheese twist pastries, and we got to eat them in front of the fireplace. As I do this update, I'm listening to NASA TV, waiting for the Mars Spirit lander to touch down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home