Saturday, December 06, 2003

The Money Man

At work I sometimes jokingly say, "I'm independently wealthy. I just work here because it amuses me." Nobody has ever taken me seriously. Yesterday I had an appointment to get my car fixed. In the end, it didn't need a break job. However it did need 2 new rims, some parts for the fan, a new windshield wiper pump and a couple of other things. Don't know the final damage because they won't have it ready until Monday. Normally I'd feel terrible about spending this kind of money, but I have found a garage I trust and I've been going there for a while.

Also, when I woke up yesterday morning it was cold in the house. After I took my shower I went downstairs I found out how cold. 13 degrees. The furnace was running but no heat was coming out. The repair guy came and had it fixed by 10:30am, but that was another $85. Good thing I'm made of money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home