Saturday, November 29, 2003

Not quite another Edison

I talked to a patent agent at work last week about an idea I had. The patent should be filed before Christmas. At that point I will technically be an "Inventor", since that is the terminology the patent office uses. Personally, I think I just had a simple little idea that nobody has had before. Thomas Edison I'm not, but still it's a bit exciting. Also, I was told last week that my company has decided to file on a second idea I had. All this is particularly relevant because they pay a bonus for every idea we have. What were my ideas? I'd love to tell you, but I have to wait until the patent is granted. That will be 2 to 5 years. So keep reading my blog every day in anticipation, and one of these days you'll find out (and probably be incredibly bored).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home