Sunday, September 28, 2003

General Update

Time for a general update:

Karen is mostly over the morning sickness. She still gets tired (and I anticipate this increasing). She is about 14 weeks pregnant at this point. We are thinking about names. Yes, the excitement builds.

I have a cold that doesn't seem to want to end. I preached today with a voice that was giving out, but thankfully it stayed giving out and never gave out. For those who are interested, the topic was Romans 3:9-20 - The Legal Condemnation of All Men.

For the geeks among us, next week plans to be a big week at work. My team is introducing code coverage into our testing cycle. We are also doing cyclomatic complexity and SEI's Maintainability Index analysis of our code. On the down side, I found out that one of my patent ideas was so good that one of our competitors patented it 6 months ago. Alas.

I ordered a bunch of books from CBD, including the Greek book I wanted. They should come in about a week from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home