Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You got to wonder...

You got to wonder how some people stay in business. There is a local pizza place that we haven't ordered from in a long time. We're a little under the weather, so I thought we would order some pizza from them. Since the kids like cheese pizza, I asked if they could take their "2 pizzas with 3 toppings each" and put all the toppings on one of the pizzas. The answer was no. They could make sure that one of the pizzas had cheese and the other had 3 toppings. They told me they could pile all the toppings on one side of the pizza. But as for 0 toppings on one and 6 on the other, that wasn't possible. So I politely thanked them and told them I would order from somewhere else. So I phoned mega-chain-pizza-company and they said it was no problem. I threw out the flyer from the other place. Thanks guys, you had your chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rileysowner said...

The lack of customer service today is amazing. Part of it is due to a really bad talent pool for workers, but part is just companies thinking it doesn't matter. Based on the fact they are still around, I guess so far it hasn't. Of course when the go under they will blame it on everyone else, especially the government, not on their own practice of not providing top notch customer service.

6:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home