Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update

I tend to mention Hannah on this blog when she's given us a particularly rough night. The fact is, most of the time, she's quite good. She wakes up once or twice a night and goes back to sleep easily. Perhaps once or twice a week she sleeps through the night. Last night she pulled the fussy routine when I was trying to get her down, so I closed her door and let her cry for about 2 minutes, and then she was quite happy to lay down. I keep a paperback book on the shelf beside her door so I can hold her door closed and do something interesting.

Hannah is quite affectionate but also a bit rough. I can't count the number of times she's banged her head into the side of my head, right where the arm of the glasses are behind my ear.

She's also talking quite a bit, putting together small sentences and probably has a vocabulary of a thousand words!

In short, she's adorable, and I love her, and I can't wait for her to start sleeping through the night every night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home