Friday, April 01, 2005

More Illness

Hannah is starting to feel better. She still has "diaper problems" and some gas pains, but she is much improved. Then I started getting sick on Wednesday as I was driving home from work. I ended up vomiting through the night, and it wasn't until Thursday night that the nausa ended. I'm still feeling quite rough and ended up missing 2 days of work. Unfortunately Joel is also ill. He started vomiting at 5:30am on Thursday and vomited about 15 times during the day. His vomiting ended last night, but now he has a mild fever. He has spent the last 2 days in bed beside me. Karen is coming down with a cold, but she and Bethany seem to have avoided the worst of it (so far). We had planned to celebrate Bethany's birthday tomorrow, but will need to move out the party - we're in no shape to host a party and we'd probably infect a bunch of kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home