Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Nice Things

Karen made a white chocolate chip bread pudding with vanilla sauce today. It is possibly the most amazing dessert ever. I might even turn my back on chocolate. Maybe.

I was talking to a former employee of mine today. I was managing his team but got moved to a different group. Anyway, he told me he enjoyed working with me and wished that he could have worked with me in this coming year. I left that team to another guy who is a very strong Manager, and so I am sure this employee will excel. Still, it was nice to hear. Another employee had given me similar feedback back in December, which I also appreciated. Often in management you don't get a lot of good feedback. But when it comes from someone who no longer works for you and has nothing to gain by giving false complements, it is encouraging.

Also nice is some hockey tickets I was given, for the private Alcatel box. It's on the 400 level of the Corel Center. The seats are amazing. Also nice is the fact that I was given 2 tickets, so I can take Karen on a date just before the baby comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home